27 August 2015

My 5 top makeup products that I cannot live without.

I love putting on a face as much as the next girl, but I would be lying if I said I changed up my makeup routine all the time. Yes, I am guilty of being that basic chick that wears the same eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara for my every day routines. The only thing that changes every once in a while is the length or height of my eyeliner and the shades of lip stick. With the occasional more smokey look in the eyeshadow department every now and then. With that being said, I can rock the sexy going out at night look as well as the all natural im just going to walmart look. Don't get it twisted.
 
My top 5 can't live without make up products are . . .

 
1. Duo Concealer by Sheer Cover in Light/Medium 



I recieved this concealer over 3 years ago as a sample in one of my Birch boxes. Ever since this puppy came into my life, it has been a god send. I never ever wear powder or cake my face up with product after product. It clogs up your pores and basically I don't need it. I do have the occasional unicorn horn show up and the scary dark bags under my eyes. Sheer Cover Duo Concealer is exactly for that.

You can purchase it for $24.50 on Amazon, or you can buy it in a kit from the Sheer Cover website for around $30. It is a little on the pricier side, but I kid you not when I say it is totally WORTH IT!
  

2. Urban Decay Naked Palettes


My absolute favorite is the Urban Decay Naked3.  I've been using Urban Decay since I started getting the hang of Makeup. Age 20 to be exact (I was a late bloomer). I started off with the first Urban Decay Naked Palette and instantly used up Sin (My favorite Urban Decay Shadow color). I've since worked my way up all other 3 Urban Decay palettes including the smokey one. If you want a super pigmented forever lasting (even if you accidentally ((or purposely)) fall asleep with makeup on) eyeshadow Urban Decay Naked Palettes are the way to go.

You can purchase any of these palettes for under $55.


3. Liquid liner by L.A Colors


I have never been that girl to spend loads of cash on makeup products. Especially when you can find an inexpensive brand at your local drugstore that works 2364457374 times better than the more high end super pricey brands. I bought this one at Target. I was actually out looking for the right eye liner and bought about 3 or 4 different brands and this one out won all of them. It is my favorite. Technically not considered waterproof but if you try your hardest not to ruin or smudge it, it will outlast the beach or the pool. Yes I have accidentally fallen asleep with it on and it stays so intact even after a roughs night sleep, that I barely ever have to touch it up and I usually just continue wearing it the following day.  

You can purchase this for under $3.


4. Mascara by Blinc
  

I also received this product in one of my Birch Boxes when I was a member so long ago. It is by far the product I definitely can never live without. I have tried countless different brands of Mascara and I always come running back to this one. As you can already assume, I have that terrible habit of falling asleep with my makeup on. Eyelashes take forever and a year to grow back so falling asleep with the wrong mascara can be detrimental to your beauty health. Have you ever woken up with the horrible sight of clumped up eyelashes and even with water its impossible to come off, but when it does you take a chunk of lash with it? Well this mascara is almost like a glue that does the complete opposite of ripping your lashes out. Not only does it not clump up your eyelashes but if you ever want to remove it quickly and without pulling any hairs out, just dab on a little water or even steam and it comes off like dried up glue with no eyelashes ripped in its wake. I 100 percent recommend this product!

You can purchase this product anywhere from $15 to $30 depending where you buy it and the size of the mascara.


5. Natural by Nyx Cosmetics


This one is a tricky one because there are so many shades and brands that I  absolutely love. A new favorite is ... by mac. It is a dark shade of purple that brings out all the sex appeal in any woman. But I am more for the neutral darker shades of rose. I actually came across this shade because a friend was wearing it. We were going to our usual Friday Night Hangout and I forgot to bring any lip wear at all. She offered, I put it on and I was lost in Favorite Lipstick heaven forever.  I wear this lipstick for everything. Just leaving the house to go to the bank or a date out on the town with Chaz. You name the place. I'll wear it. This shade of lipstick does not leave my side. EVER.

What are your top 5 favorite makeup products? Have you ever used any of these? Do you have any other reccomendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your response!