01 May 2013

Single Bucket List ♥

Happy Hump Day Ladiesss (;

I was looking through my 21 in 21 list that I made a little under a year ago on my old blog, and lets just say... obsessed much?! wtf was I thinking. I was so defined by my past relationship, it's ridiculous. Scary even. I don't know why I ever let myself get that wrapped up. eww. So I came up with a new way to help me break out of my shell and enjoy this newly single me. A singles bucket list! Basically a bucket list, just without the me "dying part". I want to eventually add more to this list as well as scratch off everything... at least by the end of this year. These are things that I have been wanting to do so baddd, but I've either been to scared or to occupied with my ex that I just didn't do it. Now, that I have all the time in the world, and I am feeling like such a bad ass, I'm doing them. Plus, I've been a bit bored lately and I need some new thrills in my life!


Single Bucket List ♥
○ Finally get my Koi tattoo (happening within the next 2 weeks! Promiseee!)
○ Go Skydiving
○ Try Scuba Diving and possibly get my licence
○ Go to a Male Strip Club (;
○ Become an amazing Chef
○ Go on a charter boat
○ Take a weekend trip by myself ... or with a stranger (; Kiddinggg.
Run a 5K marathon!
○ ???????
○ ???????


Those are the only things I can come up with. Please help me build my bucket list. If you have any good ideas send them my way (: If you have ever been through a break up, what did you do for some fun and excitement? 




4 comments:

  1. Wooooo! I LOVE the idea of a koi tattoo! There is one that one of the artists at my tattoo place (in Coral Springs, far from you but if you want someone awesome!) did that just gives me chills! Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ughhhh I know I can't wait. Plus the meaning of it is exactly what I need right now. I just have to woman up and stop being such a chicken lol ♥

      Delete
  2. I've never been to a strip club either! I'll go with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever I go up, or you come down, it's a date (; ♥

      Delete

Thanks for your response!