18 December 2013

25 Question To Ask Yourself Before 2014: Part One

I know I am super late and far behind on this. I haven't done a link up in ages & I thought this would be a fun way to reflect on this past year. ♥ This year has been one big crazy hell of a roller coaster ride. Way to many ups and downs. More downs than ups so be it, but I honestly would not change the way it has turned out. The way I see it, is that everything happens for a reason. Whatever that reason may be, it was meant for me. 



1. What am I most proud of this year? The one main thing I am proud of this year is how independent I have become. When I was with my ex boyfriend, I depended on him for everything. I was to afraid to take the bull(s) by the horns and accomplish things on my own. He did everything for me. After we broke up, I learned that I don't need but myself and that I am a lot stronger than I gave myself credit for.

2. How can I become a better _____________? Person. I know this is cliche, but I have always prided myself in being a good person. Yes, I am a good person, but looking back I start to wonder how good of a person I really am. There is so much more that I can offer this world, and so much more I can do to be a better person.

3. Where am I feeling stuck? Stuck is an understatement at this point. As stated before,  this year hasn't been my best. I feel stuck in many different departments. The love department ): The school department, the work, photography, life in general department. 

4. Where do I need to allow myself grace? Not letting my brain or my heart over take my body. I need to find a balance! Most of the time my brain goes one way and my heart goes the complete opposite. 


 
5. Am I passionate about my career? Nope. Right now I'm just an Administrative Assistant. It's a boring job and not the least bit what I wanted to do. Then again, I still have no clue what I want my career to be.

6. What lessons have I learned? Go with the flow. Simple but understated. Life is to short to be stressed or stressing about everything. Take one day at a time. Now, I'm not saying I've mastered it. Oh no. Not even close. I am working on it though. 

7. What did my finances look like? Paycheck to Paycheck. I went from having enough money to save, to not even being able to save a dime. That's what becoming a single girl does to you. I have managed to keep a budget. I may or may not always stick to it (:

8. How did I spend my free time? Drinking. Partying. Hanging out with my girls. Falling in and out of relationships. You know, the normal 20 something year old stuff.

9. How well did I take care of my body, mind, and soul? Body? At the beginning of the year I wasn't doing so well. I ate anything and everything that had sugar and I never did exercise. Now, I basically live at the gym. I don't miss a day. Mind? It's there. I'm learning how to not over think to much. It's a process. Soul? Still trying to figure that out. The year isn't over yet.
 
10. How have I been open-minded? I am not negative Nancy anymore. I have a more positive outlook on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your response!