18 December 2013

25 Questions To Ask Yourself Before 2014: Part Three

 You guessed it. Part threeee ♥


21. Who do I need to forgive? (feel free to be vague in your actual post answer) Hmmm. This one is tricky. There is only one person that I think I should forgive for the sake of my own life and my own heart, but technically, I already did. Well I wouldn't say I forgave him exactly. I would say I got over it. They will never have my forgiveness because it's not possible, but I am happy that they found their happiness. That to me, me being happy for them and wishing them nothing but the best, is better than any little bit of forgiveness.
 
22. Where is it time to let go? When you know that you deserve better. Whether it's from someone or something. 

23. What old habits would I like to release? Being so emotional all the time. Sometimes I can be a boss and control them. Other times I'm just a wreck. 

24. What new habits would I like to cultivate? Being more into school. Being more organized and responsible. Just trying harder at life in general and not being so lazy all the time (:
   
25. How can I be kind to myself? I need to learn hot to focus more on myself & less on everyone else. I want to find what I am passionate about and stick to it. I need to learn when to let go and move on. I need to focus on what I deserve and not what I think I deserve. I want to be more positive and happy with myself and my outcomes. I want 2014 to be my year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your response!