18 December 2013

25 Questions To Ask Yourself Before 2014: Part Two

Yuhp, onto part number two.

11. When did I feel most creatively inspired? Right after I broke up with my ex boyfriend. I splurged a little on myself and bought myself a brand spanking new camera. I really wanted to take a wack at photography but it was short lived. I haven't been motivated much since but, in 2014. I am going to give my photography business a go and really dive in it. 
12. What projects have I completed? Am I boring if I say none? ):

13. How have I procrastinated? I've been slacking in school. I know, I know. WTF Yesenia. Do good in school. Try harder. Nothing I haven't told myself before -.-

14. In what ways can I re-structure my time? This goes with #13. School. I have to make school a priority. Just like I made going to the gym a number one thing in my life, I need to put school up there. I also need to focus less on my love life and my "guy complications", and more on what I'm trying to live by. Go with the flow babe. Go with the flow & take it slow!

15. How have I allowed fear of failure to hold me back? The love department. I was hurt really bad early on this year by someone who I never expected to hurt me, but I got back on the ride of love and boom got hurt again. Oh and what do you know, I jumped right back in it, because I'm a tough bitch like that and guess what. Got hurt again. Mind you this last time wasn't much of a hurt, but more of like a confusion. Anyways, I guess it's more the fear of getting hurt again that's making my love life so complicated. I guess the fear that's really affecting me is someone elses fears of opening up to love again, but that's a whole other topic.

16. Where has self-doubt taken over? That heartbreak really screwed me up. All the little heart jabs after didn't help much either. My self-doubt became more towards myself. Am I not good enough? What did I do wrong? Why does everyone have somebody but me? (Yuhp. Back to the love stuff)

17. When have I felt the most alive? Summer. I was going out and just having fun.


18. How have I taught others to respect me? By showing everyone how independent I am. That is all.

19. How can I improve my relationships? Go with the flow. (: 

20. Have I been unfair to anyone? No. Things happen for a reason. If I ever treated you bad it is because I got treated that way by you in the first place. What goes around eventually comes around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your response!