I’ve seen this blog post a time or two floating around and I thought it’s about time for a little about me post. So I may or many not have stolen it from Robyn @ Living Colorfully.
Five things I'll be doing over the next week (even though we are halfway done with the week already. Weekend where you at?)
1. Tonight I am having a girls night with my friend Ody. We are going to Cowboys. It’s a country bar and they line dance and stuff. I am really excited!
2. Saturday, Chaz and I are going to one of his really close friends Baby shower. Matt and Ally! I am especially excited about this because I haven’t seen them in a while and they are truly fun to hang out with!
3. I still have to go buy Baby Dawson his baby shower present. (Shh don’t tell Ally)
4. I need to finish decorating this weeks Life Planner page. I have been procrastinating a bit on it.
5. I plan on getting pampered on Friday. I need to wax these hairy wolfman eyebrows and get my nails did. I need it.
Four things I need to purchase
1. Everything in Hobby Lobby. Everything.
2. A winning lots of money lottery ticket.
3. Ipsy glam bag. I don’t know why I stopped purchasing them in the first place.
4. A mermaids tail with a pet Sea Turtle.
Three shows I can't wait to come back into my life (this is honestly my favorite category of the whole questionnaire)
1. Hawaii Five-O. I literally watched all 5 seasons on Netflix and CBS online in less than 2 weeks just so I would be caught up and ready for Season 6 on September 25 @ 9pm.
2. Once Upon a Time. September 27 8pm. Hello. The greatest show on the face of this universe. I can’t wait to see how Evil Emma Swan is going to be. I know this season is going to be good.
3. Greys Anatomy. Season 12. September 24 8pm. Without McDreamy?! Why? But I am excited!
Two reasons I'm excited for fall
1. All the Halloween movies. Transylvania 2 anyone?
One thing that is currently bothering me
I am happy with my life, but I wish I was doing more. I’m bothered that I still haven’t finished school and That I’m still getting paid as little as I am. I’m bothered that I haven’t traveled once this year and I am bothered that I feel I am in a little bit of a rut. I am extremely happy with my family and my boyfriend and my health. But I am a little bothered by all that other stuff.