21 September 2015

Weekend Recap: Video Games & A Baby Shower.

My boyfriend and I have been sick and having cough attacks for the last week or so. We basically did nothing but go to a baby shower all weekend. It was a nice relaxing weekend minus the coughing and the runny noses.
 
Friday:
Friday after work, I went and pampered myself a little. I got my eyebrows and my toes did. I was beginning to look like I belonged in one of those children's books about the scary but not so scary monsters that were hairy and had claws for nails lol. Chaz worked until late that night so I surprised him at his job with a snack and kept him company for a while. When he got out of work we went back to his place and played NBA 2k13 pretty much all night. He whooped my ass and lets just say I was a sore loser.

Saturday:

 
Saturday was Chaz's really close friends Matt and Ally's baby shower. It was a lot of fun. The decorations were amazing. Ally's bestfriends set up and planned the whole thing, and I am definitely hiring them for any future festivities that I throw.  























 
 
We hung out with everyone at the baby shower until later on that night. After the baby shower we went home and played some more 2K13. I believe I finally won 1 game out of the 50 that Chaz and I played. I didn't let him live it down!
 
Sunday:
Sunday was the laziest day of all and it was awesome. We didn't get out of bed until almost 2 pm. I ate my favorite sub at the best Hoagie place in the entire universe! LASPADAS ♥ It's heaven in a sandwich. After that we went window shopping and Chaz ended up buying some really nice shoes for the low low $. Isn't he a cutie?
 
 
 
After that we went to the movies. We saw The Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials. It was good. I preferred the first one more. SPOILER ALERT: If I would have known that this movie was about Zombies, and If I would have known that I would go through a three year process or longer to watch the whole movie, I would've never watched it. First Zombies scare the crap out of me and second the movie ends mid way so now we have to wait until part 3 -.-
 
After the movies we went home and take a while guess? Played some more video games. Chaz found this 2 player fighting one and it was pretty bad ass. I won the first round and he won the second. We came to the conclusion that we are both the same. We hate losing, especially to each other lol.
 
Hope your weekend was just as nice as mine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your response!