18 September 2015

It's Fri-YAY ♥


Happy freaking FriYAY!! Doesn't it feel good to think that the weekend is here?! After 5pm and I am free for the next two days. Finally. Even though this week wasn't at all as crazy or even close to as busy as I believed it was going to be, I felt as if it dragged on. I'm glad I didn't have anything hectic going on though. It was pretty laid back and lazy and exactly how I wish my days of living to always be. Netflix and my comfy bed? Perfect! A few days working out my muscles and trying to get sexy?! I'll take it. Overall a chill week, but I am extremely happy that this week is over! It's weekend time. Time for some fun and relaxation.

 I haven't done a link up in forever and a day, so I thought it would be cool to join in on the fun at Amanda @ Meet The Barre! You should join in too! Plus it's a great way to meet new bloggers


Favorite Song

I am currently obsessing over Hilary Duffs newest song My Kind.



Favorite Recipe


Pizza Dip! I am definitely trying it this weekend. Plus my boyfriend is Gluten Free everything so no crust means it’s naturally gluten-free dip!

8 ounces brick-style cream cheese, very well-softened (lite is okay)
1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided (3/4 cup + 3/4 cup)
1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese, divided (1/2 cup + 1/2 cup)
1 heaping cup pizza sauce (or your favorite marinara or red sauce)
about 15 pepperoni slices, or as needed to cover surface of pie dish
Serving Suggestions - toasted French bread or baugettes, breadsticks, garlic toasts, pita chips, bagel chips, crackers, or eat by the spoonful

Just wait for a future Post. It will definitely be coming soon!!


Favorite Workout


Like I stated earlier, I went to the gym a few times this week. I learned how to work out my arms and back thanks to my sexy gym junkie boyfriend who trained me and worked out legs. I must say that after working out my arms with Chaz, I might not hate arm day as much as I thought I would.


Favorite Purchase

Hobby Lobby always has sales and coupons floating around. This week I found another 40% off coupon. I immediately went to Hobby Lobby, and purchased cute Halloween Stickers and decorative paper for my Erin Condren Life planner because you know you can never have enough. Never!


Favorite Funny

 
I am Cuban. There is this hilarious guy on Instagram. He goes by Mr. Red! He does a lot of funny Skits making fun of Cuban shit people do. A lot of you may not understand it, but if you understand Spanish and are latin you will get a lot of his skits.


Ok now it's your turn for you Friday Favorites!

Have an awesome weekend xoxo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your response!