29 October 2015

A blog post about nothing.


Last night I was over at Chaz's house and we got into a serious discussion. I don't know how the conversation started but it got me thinking.
 
He said the sentence "Nothing lasts forever".
 
I'm not going to lie and say it didn't offend me because it did at that exact moment. Here I am, in my head thinking about forever and here he is just simply living in the moment and not thinking about forever just yet.
 
Which is perfectly fine.
 
It's honestly how life should be. Living in the moment and seeing where life takes you, not worrying about the future. Men's brains are completely different than women's brains and that's his mindset and that is ok.  But as I said before, it got me thinking. Yes, in hindsight and in "real life" nothing does last forever. Relationships end, fairy tales don't exist, blah blah blah. What is so wrong with me believing in a happily "forever" after? He also said something along the lines of fairy tales aren't real life. Which he is completely right about that too.
 
Where do you think I'm going with this you ask?
 
Well . . Yes, I believe in forever. Yes, I believe in soul mates and a little thing called destiny. Yes, I believe in true love, and I believe in love at first sight. I believe in all that mushy gushy crap.
 
I believe in fairy tales
 
and in the end I don't think theres anything wrong with me having that mindset...
 
Random point made.
 
I don't know what I am blabbing on about. Just ignore me.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your response!