10 February 2016

Confessions // 2.10.16

 



I confess . . .

- That I am so excited for the upcoming two trips that I am going to go on within the next three weeks. Vacations here I come.

- How happy I am that I finally found the charger to my really nice camera. I can finally take beautiful crisp HD pictures for my blog.

- I don't know where to start with my photography.

- Google AdSense is a pain in my ass. No I don't have multiple accounts. Please just fix my crap so I can make a little bit of mula. Thank you.

- I hate when people don't text or answer me back. I know you saw my text. You always have your phone on it. Being ignored is one of my biggest pet peeves especially when you're not doing it for any reason.

- I went to the gym yesterday for the first time in a month. Have you ever read my Confessions of a non gymmer?!

- I've been listening to non stop Big Band / Frank Sinatra style music all week.

- I confess that these confessions are a jumble of all over the placeness. oh well.

Happy hump Day Confessionals.


http://www.pluckyinlove.com/2016/02/confessions_10.html

5 comments:

  1. The text thing always gets me, too! So exciting you have two trips coming up. It's always nice to have them to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have an amazing time on your trips! Where are you headed? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! One trip is Disney next week and the other is a secret. But if you keep coming back to my blog you will soon find out ♥

      Delete
  3. I'm with you on the photography - I got a fancy camera a few years ago and still have no idea how to use it! I always think I need to take a class or something but never get around to it! High five on hitting the gym - my gym and I broke up - I need to find a new one! It's almost Friday . . . can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your response!