I know, I know... I've been going on Disney Overload. But what is a girl to do when she's so excited that in less than three days she's going to the happiest place on earth?! It only seemed right to only talk about Disney in this confessional.
I confess. . .
- That I am probably more excited than a six year olds first time in Disney. #sorrynotsorry
- I can't wait to take a picture with Ariel. #shesmygirlfriend
- I'm bummed that Chaz would rather stay at the house & be a Grinch than go see mickey. #youreameanonemrgrinch
- I'm taking $30 just so I can spend it only on sweets & deserts. #improbablytakingmore
- I hope that since it's off season and kids are back in school and it's the weekend after Valentines day, that it isn't horrible packed.
- I hope its not freezing and that it doesn't rain.
- I love that I am a Florida resident, because I get a huge discount and a deal when you non residents don't. #bejealous #FloGrown
- I secretly wish I was going to Hollywood Studios instead, but Magic Kingdom is ok too. #itsadrypark #hollywoodstudiosisnt #andtheyhavepizzaplanet #yumpizza
- I am most excited about getting my Disney desert.
- Caramel Apple and Cake Pops are at the top of my list. #icantwait
- I hope I don't spend all my money. I need to have a budget!
- I can't wait to go with the group we're going with. It's going to be sooo much fun!
Ohh and I'm linking up with all these pretty ladies down below. I've never done so many link ups at once. I feel like I'm cheating on each link up lol. Go and join in on the fun ♥