This past weekend was the Aldo vs. Mcgregor UFC fight. (Mcgreggor whooped ass btw) Chaz threw an awesome watch party at his house. Everyone brought booze or something to snack on. I brought my aunts famous Chilly dip. There were other dip sauces at the party, but mine was a huge hit. It was gone within the first hour. Since it was such a success with all our friends, I thought I should share it with you all. This way you can bake something quick and easy, and get as many compliments as I did lol. This dip is not only perfect for sporting parties and events but it's even great for a fancy style party as well. It's Absolutely delicious!!
**This amount probably serves a party of 8 to 12. **
- Hormel Chilly No Beans (2 cans)
- Shredded Mexican or Italian Four Cheese (2 packs)
- Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese (2 packs)
- Tostitos Scoops (any Tortilla chip will do fine)
- Disposable Aluminum Foil Pan
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Spread Cream Cheese packs evenly throughout the pan. Make sure cream cheese is at room temperature to make it easier to spread. If not place in microwave for 10 to 15 seconds to soften.
3. Once cream cheese is evenly spread. Spread both cans of Chilly evenly over the cream cheese.
4. Once Chilly is spread evenly, it's time to go shredded cheese crazy. I used two different four cheeses pack. One Mexican and one Italian. You can use whichever cheese you would like and however much you want. Just make sure to use shredded so it can be evenly dispensed through out the whole pan.
5. Place in oven set at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until all the cheese is melted and the sides are a nice golden brown. Make sure to keep an eye on it. All ovens are different. Some bake faster than others. You do not want the cheese to burn.
6. Once the cheese is melted and the pan is taken out, let the dip cool off for a few minutes. You don't want to burn your tongue.
7. Grab your favorite tortilla chip and dip, dip, dip.
*For a little extra flavor, you can always add a side of Sour Cream dip to mix in there. I'm not a big fan, but my little sister loves it**