01 December 2015

25 Days of Christmas Treats

The Holiday Season has officially begun. This is one of my favorite times of the year. ABC Family is continuously running on our TV, Pandora Christmas Music is on repeat, and the Christmas tab is clicked consistently on Pinterest. Holiday Cheer is in full swing.

This Christmas Season, I plan on being very productive and hands on with Christmas baking and Holiday Activities. In honor of a Christmas countdown, I wanted to share with you Twenty-Five Christmas/ Holiday Treats that I plan on baking.

**Photos or Recipes do not belong to me. All were taken from Pinterest and are linked to original posts. None are affiliated by me**




 
One

 
 
Two
 
 
 
Three
 
 
 
Four
 
 
 
Five
 
 
 
Six
 
 
 
Seven
 
 
 
Eight
 
 
 
Nine
 
 
 
Ten
 
 
 
Eleven
 
 
 
Twelve
 
 
 
Thirteen
 
 
 
Fourteen
 
 
 
Fifteen
 
 
 
Sixteen
 
 
 
Seventeen
 
 
 
Eighteen
 
 
 
Nineteen
 
 
 
Twenty
 
 
 
Twenty One
 
 
 
Twenty Two
 
 
 
Twenty Three
 
 
 
Twenty Four
 
 
 
Twenty Five
 
 
 
 
Which is your favorite Holiday recipe?
 

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your response!