18 December 2015

My Favorite Etsy Sticker & Planner Shops.


I don't know if you knew but I am a Planner Nerd. I obsess over planners and planner goodies. I spend an unimaginable amount of dinero on things that most people (most people meaning my boyfriend) believe is ridiculous and a waste of money.
 
But I don't care.
 
It makes me happy and that's all that matters. With all the Christmas Money that I asked Santa for, I plan (look at me always planning to plan) on splurging a bit on Etsy and buy all my future Kate Spade planner goodies. I already have a cart filled on Etsy with atleast 30 or more items in there. I am so excited and can't wait.
 
In the meantime, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite Etsy shops. Now to be fair, none of them are in order by favorites, and these are not all of my favorite Planner Shops. These are just the most recent ones that I have been looking at.
 
What are some of your Favorite Etsy Stores?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your response!