I've been seeing all these wish lists, and I figured why not join in on the wishing fun. I am not expecting any of these gifts (Except for the life planner. I did ask Chaz for that). So anyways lets get in on the wishing party ♥
1. Erin Condren Life Planner // I get myself one every year. Chaz is just taking over the life planner duties this year. I asked for the Vertical Style "Life in Square" planner. That way I can see exactly what I am thankful for everyday of the year.
2. Pizza Ingredients // I know, this is a very unique gift idea. If you knew me, you would know how much I love pizza and how I love making it even more. This would honestly be the best gift ever!
3. Turtle and/or Anchor Jewelry // Again if you knew me you would know that my favorite animal is the Sea Turtle/ Turtle and you would also know that I love the ocean. Turtles is a symbol of my relationship with Chaz. A Sea Turtle piece of Jewelry would be the cutest gift to remind me of our love. Also, I already have an anchor tattoo and an anchor bracelet. All I am missing is the Anchor Necklace and the Anchor earrings to match!
4. Silhouette Cameo Printer // If you are a Planner Addict just like me, you would know how important this printer is for Sticker making. I have plans for a future Etsy shop and this printer/ cutter would make that little Business so much easier. This is definitely one of those wishful thinking Items. It is very pricey, and I plan on purchasing it myself next year!
5. Gift Cards // Bass Pros, Mac Cosmetics, Victoria Secret, American Express, Olive Garden, etc. You can absolutely never go wrong with giftcards. They are the perfect gift. You can pick the store you want and go shopping for exactly what you would prefer rather than someone guessing the type of stuff you like!
6. Planner Supplies // Stickers, Washi Tape, Paper, Cutters. The list goes on and on. It's just like supplies for scrapbooking but ten times better because it's for a planner.
7. Money // Whenever family members ask what I want or need for Christmas, after the "I don't know" comes money. I'm in a part of my life that I realized that I need to start saving. So you can all contribute to my money saving ventures lol.
8. MacBook Pro Laptop // This is beyond wishful thinking. When asked for what I need and want for Christmas, I really need this. Now I'm not going to tell a family member or friend when they ask because a $1000 gift is ridiculous to ask for, but I really need this. I already stated saving up to buy it by next February.
and that's all I could come up with. See how lame of a gift asker I am. I'm better at the giving anyways.
I'm linking up with Kristin over at Stuff, Things, Etc.
Happy Holidays ♥