20 January 2016

First Confessions of the year.


I confess // that I am in love with this cold winter weather in South Florida that we are having. I'm really digging the chilly breeze with the clear blue Skies and the sun shining. The "finally getting to wear sweaters and boots" is a huge plus too. I finally get to bring out cute outfits rather than shorts & sandals.
 
I confess // that I check my mailbox two - three times a day to see if any Happy Mail has come in. I've ordered from 20 different Etsy shops and I can't wait until everything has been delivered so I can finally do my Kate Spade Wellesley Planner post!
 
I confess // that you can never have too many bonfire and S'mores nights in one week, especially in this wintery weather. I had one yesterday with my sisters and I plan on having another one tonight with Chaz and his friends. I CAN'T WAIT. S'mores are the best thing invented in the entire planet.
 
I confess // That we're almost done with the first month of January and my New Year goals are already falling by the waist side. I need to stop being a fatty and go to the gym. Working out my jaw by chewing isn't making me stay skinny. I also need to stop splurging my $$$. I need to save SAVE SAVE.
 
I confess // I haven't changed my cracked phone screen because I have been too lazy and I don't want to spend dinero on it. I am getting pretty annoyed of not knowing if my selfies look good -.-
 
I confess // that I hope that my meeting today at 6 goes good. It would be a dream come true if it does happen. Shhh. Fingers crossed. No jinxing it.
 
I confess // I am super bummed that I am not going to Chili Cook off this year. This will be the first year in the last 3 that I am not going. I don't hang out with the same people from the previous years, and the people I do hang out with now, aren't going. So who am I going to go with?! Who knows, maybe the heavens will align and by some magic miracle, I do get to go... We'll see.
 
I confess // I am excited for Disney next month!!! I'm already looking at cute Minnie Ears to buy. I'm thinking either Little mermaid, or the Ursala octopus leg one. They have so many cute ones on Etsy.
 

4 comments:

  1. I've never been to a chili cookoff but I've always wanted to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny thing is, it's not even really a Chili cook off. I mean they do have a contest with a few chili contestants, but it's mostly a giant country concert, where everyone tailgates from 9 pm the previous night to 11:00 pm the next night. It's pretty awesome. Now you made me want to go even more lol!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog ♥

      Delete
  2. Hope your meeting went well! Can't wait to see your KS planner, yay for happy mail <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It went amazing. If the news is good I'll definitely be writing a post about it. Thanks for stopping by pretty lady ♥

      Delete

Thanks for your response!