29 January 2016

What a Wonderful Life; 100th Post!!!

100th Post!!!
 
 
It only took me three years to get here lol. I didn't want to make this post just pass me by and have no meaning like I did with my previous blogs (have been deleted). I thought for this post, I would share with you all how wonderful my life actually is.
 
Remember when I said 2016 was going to be THE year?
Well, so far so good amazing! Let me explain why...
 
 
♥ I am so happy and so in love with my amazing boyfriend, Chaz. We make a year next week on the 4th. How crazy!
 
Purple Flurple
 
Amanda & Osuni ♥
 
Noel, Kayla, Ozcan, Kristen, Matt, Ally, David, Georgia, Angie, & Chaz ♥ (Missing Skylar)
 
♥ I have the most amazing friends in the entire universe!
 
 
♥ I'm going to Disney next month.
 
 
♥ My family is happy, healthy, and alive.
 
♥ I am happy, healthy, and alive.
 
♥ My blog is moving along in the blog world perfectly!
 
♥ I'm 123456745 more planner obsessed (:
 
♥ Life is absolutely wonderful.
 
Happy 100th Post to me and many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your response!