20 October 2015

A.B.Cs of Me.



With all this new traffic and all these new faces I've been seeing on my blog, I'd thought I do a fun little about me post. I saw this idea over at Erins page a while ago and thought I would borrow it. You should join in on the about me fun ♥


A: Attached or Single? Attached by the hip with this cutie. . .
 


B: Best Friend? I have more than one. Stephanie, Amanda & Osuni. Two are married and the other has a 7 month old. Definite Role Models for Life Goals. I've known these girls forever, and they have stuck by me through everything. They are more like sisters. I have known Steph since kindergarten, Osuni since 6th grade, and Amanda since 2011. I don't know what I would do without them.

 

 
C: Cake or pie? Cake all day. I don’t think I have ever tasted a Pie. Have you seen my S'mores cake post? (a little advertisement wont hurt)

 
D: Day of choice? Sundays are made for lazy days! We literally try to stay in bed all day and order pizza from my favorite restaurant. Pizza Time!!


E: Essential item? Erin Condren Life Planner. It’s my bible.

 
F: Favorite color? Red. Like Raphael the red ninja turtle.


 
G: Gummy bears or worms? GUMMY ANYTHING! Ask anyone who knows me. Gummy is my candy of choice.


H: Hometown? Sunny South Florida. I live where you Vacation (:


 
I: Favorite indulgence? Caprese salad. (Tomatoes, Mozzerella, balsamic vinegar yumminess) Is it an indulgence if it is semi healthy?


J: January or July? July. Because of this Joke.


 
K: Kids? None at the moment & none for a while, but I would love many of them.

L: Life isn’t complete without? My side nigga NETFLIX.


M: Marriage date? Can you repeat the question? 


N: Number of brothers/sisters? Two sisters. Younger but taller.

O: Oranges or Apples? Can I pick both?


P: Phobias/Fears? Horror films. I can't even watch the movie HALLOWEEN. Yes, that low bugdget film creeps me out.


Q: Quotes? The best is yet to come – Frank Sinatra

 
R: Reasons to smile? I am healthy and I am alive.


S: Season of choice? Spring. It’s like summer but without the scorching burning "I’d rather be inside because I'm burning my but" sun.
 

T: Tag 5 People. I tag all you bitches. (lil john voice)


U: Unknown fact about me? I know pretty much every country line dance. I can rock Camo & boots as much as the next girl!

 


V: Vegetable? Are pickles a vegetable or fruit?

W: Worst habit? Picking at the skin around my nails when I’m nervous, anxious, angry, or bored.


X: Xray or Ultrasound? Uh…. Neither?


Y: Your favorite food? Pizzaaaaaaaa.
 

Z: Zodiac sign? Taurus. El toro. Feisty. Stubborn. Passionate. & everything that’s absolutely awesome!

Happy Tuesday ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your response!