09 October 2015

#PlannerAddict; Friday Freebie: Autumn/Fall planner Printable.

I am a huge sticker fanatic. I love decorating and designing my own stickers. I recently designed a sticker sheet for Autumn & Fall and I thought I would share it with you for another Friday Freebie.
 
This Sticker sheet is designed specifically for Erin Condren Life Planners but you can print them out and use them on any style planner, scrapbook, or journal you want. The functional planner stickers, especially the box stickers, are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes specifically for the Erin Condren Planner.

These freebies are free for personal use, only. Not commercial use. Please respect that.
 

Some things you should know before downloading:

** PlanwithYesii printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
** You MAY NOT RESELL, redistribute, or claim the original designs as your own.
** Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way other than for your own Personal use.
**If you post this on the internet, please give credit to PlanwithYesii or Yesi & Life & link back to my blog (www.yesiandlife.blogspot.com), so others can obtain the resources. Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook are great social media sharing platforms, it’s the  sharing without a link back that can be a problem. If you use this printable on Instagram, tag me with #planwithyesii or @planwithyesii. Thank you!


Autumn / Fall Sticker Sheet
You can download sticker sheet HERE!


Hope you enjoy this sheet as much as I did. Don't forget to tag me so I can see how you used them!!

Happy Planning ♥
 

3 comments:

  1. I love your stickers! I'm new to printing my own. Which paper do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for commenting. My favorite type of sticker paper to use is the silhouette white sticker paper. I love the sturdiness of the paper and how almost matching the colors are when you print them out. Come on back and stop by for more friday freebies <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, I will try to make fit in my happy planner....would love if you could make those sizes also!!! Also do u use silhouette?? Could you share those files too please????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your response!