26 October 2015

The Ultimate Cruise Playlist!


9 days until my Caribbean Cruise!!
 
I was on Spotify the other day jamming to music when it occurred to me that I needed a vacation playlist. I searched far and wide for an awesome Cruise playlist and all I came up with was the titanic song "My Heart Will go On - Celine Dion" and actual cruise singers music that was more like Karaoke music. Now there is nothing wrong with that style of music but I wanted music that was fun, and tropical and that you can easily dance to. I decided that I was going to make one of my own. Chaz plans on taking a little radio so I thought a playlist would be perfect for the drive to the port to pump us up, and also for when we're in the room or lounging by the pool! I wanted to share it with you all. What other songs should I add to the playlist?
 
 
1. Follow The Leader - The Soca Boys
 
 
 
2. Phenomenal - Benjai
 
 
 
3. Block Party - DJ Laz
 
 
 
4. Beer in Mexio - Kenny Chesney
 
 
 
5. Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffett
 
 
 
That's all I got for now, but come back to see what else I added (:
 
Happy Monday ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your response!