Valentine's Day does not have to break your bank account. I love Valentine's day as much as the next girl, but you don't have to go above and beyond just to let your loved one know how much you love them. Honestly you should show them you love them every day of the year, instead of on a consumer holiday, but that's another post lol.
I don't need extravagant gifts or for you to spend a crap load of money for you to show me your love. So I made a list with basic simple gifts, that your girl would love just as much if not more ♥ Yes, these gifts are as basic as they get, but I am a sucker for all things simple and traditional.
1. A Giant Studded Teddy Bear or Animal - If a girl ever tells you they don't like stuffed animals, she is lying. Every one loves stuffed Teddys. Especially a giant one. I love them because I get to sleep with them and cuddle with them whenever my boyfriend isn't around.
For a little extra bonus, spray her favorite cologne of you on the teddy bear and it will almost be as good as having you there.
2. Chocolate Covered Strawberries - My mouth is watering just thinking about it. You have plenty of different brands to choose from, with a whole load of different varieties. If Chaz would get me chocolate covered strawberries (wink wink) I would be in heaven.
For a little extra bonus, make some chocolate covered strawberries yourself. Or make a Valentine's date night out of it and make them together. She would love the little extra effort you put into the night to make it that much more special.
3. Heart Shaped Gummy Candy - (Or any heart shaped candy at all) This is a simple as it gets. You can go to your local store buy her favorite candy shaped like hearts, and she would love it. I love gummy candy, and the fact that they are shaped just like hearts, makes me appreciate the candy even more.
For a little extra bonus: Buy a mixture of different heart shaped candy and make a little candy bag for her.
4. Roses - I love whenever Chaz gets me roses. They are my favorite types of flower and they smell amazing. This is definitely as basic for a Valentines gift as it gets. What girl doesn't love getting flowers. If she doesn't like roses, buy her favorites.
For a little extra bonus: Splurge a little more than usual and get her more than the usual dozen.
5. Mac Lipstick - (Or her favorite brand of makeup) I know this isn't your average Valentine's Day present, but if my boyfriend would ever go out of his way to pick a shade of lipstick that he knows I would look good in, and one that he likes, it will show how much he pays attention. Mac may be a little more on the pricey side just for makeup, so you can always go for a different brand.
For a Little extra Bonus: Don't just buy her one. Get a little help from the mac ladies that work there and purchase a few shades of lipsticks that would go perfect with a Love theme. Reds, pinks, purples.
What are you preferences for Valentines Day gifts?