1. Disney World is not Disney world unless you have Minnie Ears. The amount of Minnie Ears that are out in the world right now are crazy. I bought these pink ones years ago in Disney itself. Now you can order them online for hundreds of Etsy Shops. They have every character you can think of, from Disney Princesses, to the Villains, to Jessy from Toy Story or Peter Pan.
2. Don't forget to take a picture with the Castle. Weather it's a mile away or right up close, the signature Castle photo is a must. It's pretty much impossible to take a picture without thousands of other Disney lovers in the way, doing the exact same thing, or staring at you while you're modeling it up. The closer you get to the castle though, the better your pictures will come out, and less people will be in the way.
3. Try to get a great view of the parade(s). Wherever you're at in the park you'll at least get to see one parade. If you're short like me try to get in the front or you'll have overly excited 6 foot tall people, and you'll be like one of those little kids who wont see anything!!
4. Splurge a little and get a Delicious Disney Desert. If you go to Disney and get one Three D's you are a disgrace. If you do not try at least one scrumdidlyumptious desert from there many sweet shops all over the park, Disney should disown you. I only go to Disney so I can get my usual Mickey Cake Pop, or a Mickey Ice cream Sandwhich. Don't be that grumpy guy that doesn't indulge in yumminess.
5. Take Pictures of anything and everything. Especially the Little Mermaid Castle! Oh and the Fireworks show at the Castle at night. Ohh and funny faces with random statues. Just take pictures of it all. You'll regret it if you don't.
Any other little tips on surviving Disney?
Happy Travels ♥