03 February 2016

A Letter to Chaz.

 
Tomorrow is our One Year Anniversary. If someone would of told me a year ago that I was about to meet the love of my life, I would have laughed hysterically in their face. No one, at the early age of 23 meets the person they want to spend the rest of their life with. It’s crazy, a fantasy, and simply ridiculous. Or so I thought.
 
Our love was instant. We met. We hung out every weekend after that. I became your girlfriend. Some Skydiving, Free Falling, and Fireworks later, we fell in love. It was instant. From the moment I met you on January 2, 2015 at Two AM in Round Up, I knew that you were someone I would want to spend hours talking and being silly with. We became friends instantly, and lovers naturally.
For the first time in a really long time, I finally found someone that I could be 100 percent myself with. For the first time in a long time, I found someone who I enjoyed spending time with and I never wanted that feeling to go away.
In the short year that we have been together, you have taught me so many things. I have grown. I have matured. I have learned to drop away my insecurities and be more confident. I have learned to let go of the small things. I’ve learned to wash away all my negativity, and be positive. You’ve taught me how precious life is and how to live in the moment. You’ve taught me how to be independent. You taught me how to be strong. You taught me that no matter how hard life gets, and how so many things can go wrong in an instant, to always keep moving forward. I’ve learned to love myself and that’s because you taught me that there is nothing more important in this world than loving who I am. With every day that passes by in our relationship I learn more and more about life, love, and everything in between.
I know I say this in every letter or card I have written to you, but you have made me the happiest I have ever been. Our relationship has never been perfect. We have our ups and downs just like every other normal couple. We have had to work to get to the point where we are now and we are continuously working at it, but I wouldn’t trade this last year for anything in the world. You make me so happy.
I am so in love with you. With the man you are, and the man that you strive to be each and every day. I am in love with your infectious smile. I am in love with your laugh. I am in love with your scent. I am in love with your kindness and your honesty. I love our random dance parties, our Pizza Time and Cherry Smash dates, our “lets walk around and walk off our fatness” moments. I love our romantic days where we stay in bed watching Netflix all day. I love your family. I love when you’re happy. I love everything about you and more. I love our first year, and I can’t wait to love our future.
I love you CRJH ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your response!