17 November 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag Review: November 2015.


I was pretty excited for this months Ipsy Glam Bag. I mean look at the little bag it came with!! So many hues of purple and pink and trippy space. Absolutely love the theme. I was happy with the products that came in this month. Except for the spray and the nail polish. I never ever use hair spray or any of those types of products on my hair. I most likely will give that to my mom or someone who I know uses it consistently. As for the nail polish, I have way to many, I don't need anymore. Trust me. Anyways, lets get on with the review (:
 
November 2015 Glambag Review: Beauty Blast
 
 
 
Chine Glaze Nail Laquer
Soft Sienna Silk
 As stated before, I wasn't please nor disappointed when I got the nail polish. It is a nice color and it goes great for this time of season. China Glaze is an awesome nail polish brand. Their products are pretty long lasting and the colors they have are great. I didn't know how I felt about the shimmer. It also takes a couple coats to get the exact color from the nail polish. I do recommend putting a bottom coat of white to make the color truly stand out. 
After reading some reviews? They were mostly mixed. A lot of the reviewers had the same concern as me. It was a little to shimmery. Most said that the color from the bottle did not match once it was placed on the nail. As why I recommended the white bottom coat.
Would I buy or recommend this product? I would recommend the brand of nail polish, but not this specific color.
 
 
Beaute Basics
Gel Eyeliner with Gel Eyeliner Brush
 Guys! It's Navy Blue. I absolutely love this product. I wouldn't necessarily wear it all the time, but I would definitely rock this. I have Navy Mascara and a Navy Eyeliner pencil. I have boring brown eyes this color always makes my eyes pop. It's very easy to apply and the recipe. Very smooth.
After reading some reviews? Not many liked the shade. Most reviewers would have preferred a normal color (ie brown or black). Everyone loved the product but not the color.
Would I buy or recommend this product? 100% yes! I love the shade and the ease of the brush. It stays on and holds very well.
 
 
Smashbox Cosmetics
Full Exposure Mascara
 Smashbox Cosmetics has always been a top brand in my makeup collection. Every product I try, I end up loving it. I was very pleased with this mascara. I have absolutely no eye lashes. They are very tiny and barely visible. This mascara changed that. No clumps and very smooth. It reminded me of the blinc mascara and that is my favorite mascara.
After reading some reviews? Positive reviews all around. I did not find one negative comment. It received a 4.5 out of 5 stars. Everyone loved this product.
Would I buy or recommend this product? Yes. I plan on going and getting me a bigger size. This small sample size will run out quick.

 
Coolway
Stronghold Spray
As stated earlier in this post, I am not a fan of hairspray. I never ever wear it. When I get my hair professionally done, I make sure they don't put any in my hair. If it's a hundred percent necessary that I hat to apply hair spray, than I will only use a little.
After reading some reviews? Many mixed reviews. Most reviewers like the smell of the spray but not the product in itself. Some state that it's way too strong for their hair type. Others say it's not strong enough. It all depends on your hair.
Would I buy or recommend this product? For someone who uses hairspray on a daily basis, yes. I would never buy it for myself. My mother loved it.
 
 
tre'StiQue
Mini Matte Lip Crayon - Chili Red
If you red my previous beauty post regarding my favorite red lipsticks, than you would know that this is my favorite product from the bag this month. I am a huge lipsticks and lip color type of girl. I loved that some of the ingredients in this product was Vitamin E and Monoi Tahittti Butter. To be honest I don't know what the last one is but it sounds healthy for your lips LOL. It goes on smoothly and you can layer it on for a night time look or apply lightly for daytime. It also does not dry out or crack my lips which is a big deal breaker for me.
After reading some reviews? This product got 4 out of 5 stars. Mostly all positive comments. Their were a few that recommended applying lip gloss over it for a more shimmery look. I personal love the matte color.
Would I buy or recommend this product? Absolutely. I loved everything about this product. I loved that it was a matte red shade and that I can use it alone or even as a base coat. Definitely picking up one of these!!
 
Overall, I was pretty impressed with my glam bag this month. If you want to see last months review click HERE.
 
Happy Tuesday ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your response!