18 November 2015

I am that good girl.


Finding someone to spend the rest of your life with in this generation is practically impossible. The odds are stacked against us. Sex is easier to get. Relationships are harder to hold on to. Love is a rare gift now a days. Divorce being at an all time high and marriage being at an all time low, girls like me do not stand a chance. I know a lot of women say it, and more than half believe it, but a small percent are actualy it. Being a good girl. A lady. A woman with morals and beliefs. Someone who is loyal, and respectful, and worth an honest mans time.

A lot of women say it. They are "good girls". Do all of them really mean it?

I am one of those girls that speak the gods honest truth when I say that I am one of them. I am one of those rare good girls. I know it, and everyone around me knows it.

Yes. I have my faults. I know I am not perfect. I over think and I over analyze. I set up stories in my head that are no where near the truth and my brain messes with me into believing them. I nag and sometimes whine. I yell and scream when I am upset, or hurt or angry. I can be a bitch. My jealousy and insecurities lash out more often than not. I am emotional wreck 60 percent of the time.

But with all my faults come so many more stregnths.

When I love, I love hard. I love with everything in my being. And maybe that's a fault as well. Most of you might think it's pathetic, but in my reality it's not. When I give my all to someone, I give them everything. I let go and I skydive and I free fall. It's not pathetic, it's called love. I am the most loyal, trust worthy person anyone can ever have the benefit of being with. I always put the other person first, or at least try to. I will take care of you when you're sick. I will take care of you when you're healthy. I will stick with you in your most horrific moments. I will be by your side when and if you hit rock bottom. I will be with you when money is tight or when theres no money as all. I will be your bestfriend. I will be your team mate, your partner. I will never let you go. I will be around in the happy times, and the excited times. I will be in front of you when you need me to, beside you, and behind you. I know I will be an oustanding wife, and an even more amazing mother.

Because I am a good girl.

I am that girl that your mother hopes and prays comes a long in your life. I am that girl that your friends will be jealous about because I can make you the happiest in the world.

Yes. I have plenty of faults. I will infuriate you and annoy you and push you to your limits. Some days you willl dislike me more than you like me on that specific day.

But I am that girl that will unconditionally love you.

I am that girl that if you ever let go, you will be wondering about why it didn't work out. Why we didn't try harder to fix it. I am that good girl that will stand beside you. Forever. Yes, I am that girl that also believes in Happily ever after, in forever, in fate, in destiny. I am not trying to say that I am the best and that I am perfect. I am far from that and I don't want to come out as cocky.

I just wanted to state the fact that there are still good girls out in this world.

I am that girl. I am that girl that is worth it. I am that good girl.

rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your response!