25 November 2015

What's in my everyday Makeup Bag?


I have always been a makeup junkie, but recently I've become obsessed. I lug around a big mini bag full of makeup. Everywhere I go. I can honestly say that I use everything in this bag more than 4 days out of the week. I have been in the process of perfecting my makeup bag for a really long time. I have switched products and bags countless of times and I think I finally got it right. The size is a good fit in my purse and spacious enough for everything I love to carry on me. Plus it has all my favorite products that I use everyday. A lot of these products you can easily get at your local stores. If that is not the case, I will let you know beforehand and I'll link it up. Lets get on with what is in my bag. (:


Face:


  • Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation (Buff Beige)
- I got this on a whim. I never ever use foundation. I hate caking up my face. My boyfriends sister Alexandra told me that I should at least try to start putting on some sort of foundation to hide my mild rosacea. I was at target and honestly picked out the first brand I saw. I tried to match my color as close as possible and I hit it right on the money. As stated before I don't use it very often, but when I do, it leaves my skin nice and soft.
  • Sheercover - Duo Concealer (Light/Medium)
- I got this in an Ipsy Glambag years ago and have been using it ever since. I use it mostly as an eye shadow primer as well as a cover up for when I have dark circles under my eyes.
  • Chella - Highlighter Pencil (Ivory Lace)
- Also another product from an old Ipsy Glambag. I found it in my massive makeup collection of products I've never used or opened. I am obsessed with it and do not go a day without using it. It works as an amazing eye brightner, eyeshadow primer or a eyebrow highlighter (obviously).
  • Mary Kay - Mineral Bronzing Powder (Sandstone)
- You can find these on the Mary Kay Website. I got this as a free sample when I went to one of their beauty classes. I honestly approve anything and everything from Mary Kay.
  • Mac - Blush (Dollymix)
- Also another Ipsy Glambag product (: I have red rosie cheeks normally, but this pretty pink hue goes great when I use the foundation.
  • NYX Cosmetics - Cream Blush (Rouge)
- This is a truly creamy blush. When I use it I apply a small amount. I sometimes also use it as a soft pink lip primer before applying any pink lipstick.


Brushes:


Most of my Eyeshadow Brushes are from Elf Cosmetics. They are a very inexpensive brand with amazing products. I would never spend an extraordinary amount of money on makeup brushes when I can but amazing quality brushes at a cheaper price. Yes, a cheaper price, but no where near cheap Quality.
  • Elf Stipple Brush
  • Elf Powder Brush
  • Elf Eyeshadow-C Brush (2)
  • Elf Definition Brush
  • Elf (Professional) Eyeshadow Brush
  • Elf Eyebrow / Eyeliner Brush
  • Urban Decay Shadow B Brush - (This brush came in my Urban Decay Palatte)

Eye Shadow:


When it comes to my every day eye shadow wear, I stick to my neutral and bronze colors. Browns, Beige and gold. You can never go wrong with these. I can wear them during the day and switch it up for a more dramatic look for night.
  • Mary Kay Cream Eye Color (Beach Blonde / Blond Page)
- I purchased this product at one of the Mary Kay parties I went to. It works as a perfect eye shadow primer or as a regular eye shadow. It's more on the gold side and does shimmer, but nothing that may seem over the top.
  • Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Wet Dry Shadow (Bronzinger)
- You know when you're waiting in purchasing line at Victoria Secret and they have all these little goodies to buy along the isle? Well I picked up this perfect color. I am obsessed with this eye shadow. I can apply it as a light hue of gold or pack it on for a very dramatic smokey gold look.
  • Rimmel London Glam Eyes Quad (Smokey Brun)
- I got this product in a little makeup gift bag that I got. I've seen them at Target as well as CVS. They are inexpensive but comes with three different shades. You have a soft bright Beige, a medium to light coffee brown, and then a very dark smokey dramatic brown. Perfect for day or night wear.


Eyes:
 

  • Wet & Wild H2O Proof Liquid Liner (Black / Brown)
- I purchased this at CVS. If you are looking for an eyeliner that is 100% water proof and does not come off for anything, this is the eye liner for you. I promise you it doesn't come off or smudge once it dries. Even with makeup remover. It takes me a while to take it off. Use at your own risk LOL. They have it an a variety of different dark shades.
  • LA Colors Liquid Liner (Black) (3 bottles)
- You must be wondering why I have three? I have a little thief who I like to call my younger sister who steals my eyeliners when I am not looking. So I purchased three and they've been in my bag ever since. I love this brand of eyeliner. It is not water proof but it does not come off easy. It goes on smooth. The brush is normal to thin and easy to handle. I definitely recommend this products.
  • Mariposa Eyeliner Pencil (Black)
- I purchased this eye liner at CVS. I love that the top is an eye pencil sharpener. This eyeliner does not smudge but can be if needed to. It stays on for a decent amount of time and rarely needs to be
  • Wet & Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara (C15OA)
- I have been using Wet & Wild Products for many years now. It's just like Elf Cosmetics. They are an inexpensive brand with over the top amazing quality products. I really like this mascara. I have very small eye lashes but this mascara does give them the extra push and volume they need. It also does not clump up the lashes.
  • LancĂ´me Hypnose Doll Lashes (SD Black)
- This is my favorite Mascara. The brush goes from wide to thin from tip to tip. Perfect for extra dramatic lashes.
  • Eye Brow Tweezers
  • Elf Eyelash Curler

Lips:
 

  • Mac (Rebel)
 - The shade is purple. It is my absolute favorite lipstick and I don't go anywhere with out it. After an hour of wearing it, it does dry up and becomes more of a stain. I love it because It does not rub off easily.
  • NYX Cosmetics (Chaos) 
- A very bright red lipstick that stays wet. I have never had to reapply this lipstick. The color does not fade with time passing by.
  • Ulta (208)
 - Think of the hottest coral pink you can think of. This is definitely it. Only thing I don't like about this lipstick is that it doesn't have a name. It does go on smooth and lasts long.
  • Clinique (A Different Grape)
- The shade of this lipstick is more on the brown/ dark purple side. It is perfect for a fall look.
  • Bombshell Cosmetics *Lip Gloss* (Hot Mess)
- This product is another one from my Ipsy collection. This is the perfect dark glossy lip glass. It leaves your lips with a perfect hue of redness and pink without being overly dramatic.
  • Rimmel London *Lip Pencil* (1000 Kisses)
- I use this for the lip liner to my Rebel Lipstick. It is a Purple shade. It lets me draw the perfect outline so I don't mess up when I'm applying the lipstick.
  • Rimmel London *Lip Pencil* (Exagerate)
- Same goes for this lip liner except this is for the Chaos lipstick. It is a red shade.
  • Starlooks Cosmetics *Lip Pencil* (Tipsy)
- Same for this one except this is for the Ulta Lipstick that is the Coral Shade.


As stated before, I think I have perfected my Makeup bag to exactly what I use on a regular basis.
What's in your makeup bag?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your response!