10 November 2015

Coral & Grey FREE Planner Sticker Printables

We're in the middle of Fall and getting closer to the holidays. I'm pretty much over fall colors for my planner so I thought I would spice up the colors a bit. I recently designed a sticker sheet that is Coral and Grey. I thought I would share it with you all. I hope you enjoy these as much as I did making them ♥
 
This Sticker sheet is designed specifically for Erin Condren Life Planners but you can print them out and use them on any style planner, scrapbook, or journal you want. The functional planner stickers, especially the box stickers, are sized to fit within the vertical columns and boxes specifically for the Erin Condren Planner.

http://www.loveyesiblog.com/2016/03/coral-grey-planner-printable-free.html
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!!! Just discovered your blog, gonna look for purple :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your response!